sales development, The Sales and Marketing Blog from MarketJoy, Inc.
10 Step Sales Development Checklist for SDRs
February 8, 2018 | | 0 Comments |
Developing sales process is a continuous task. If you want a comprehensive and ongoing approach that ensures consistent sales growth and improvement, read this ultimate Sales Development Checklist.
- Filter duplicate leads by checking against the database.
- Check whether that lead fits basic clients requirement (e.g. annual revenue, type of business, company size etc.).
- Initial contact made by email, phone or both.
- Complete prospect’s pre-qualification process.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Figure out their pain points and needs.
- Send meeting agenda and requirements to prospect.
- Complete final qualification by BANT/HQL.
- Identify purchasing process and their requirements.
- Schedule a second meeting and collect RFP requirements, etc.
By proven and product rich message, ongoing market research with a better process, we can accelerate your sales pipeline with sales-ready prospects that boost your ROI and take your business to the next level. See how one of our clients got 291 high-quality sales discussions with targeted decision-makers and C-suite prospects.